TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in material and workmanship. It is your responsibility to notify us of visible defects and variances within 7 days of delivery. Normal wear and tear or damage from daily use, however, is not warranted-for example, fabrics and leathers may naturally fade or deteriorate over time, and cushion cores may soften and lose shape; these normal conditions are not what we consider manufacturers’ defects and are not covered under our warranty. Custom products are not covered by the Limited Warranty. Please visit Limited Warranty for further details.
Every product(s) have the Nemophilist brand name/Logo, otherwise it is not valid for our Limited Warranty terms.
Returns & Exchanges
Please Note: Special Order/Made to Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. Discontinued and Clearance/Exhibition display items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways.
- Stock furniture: We maintain a 7-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately. Nemophilist will repair any problems that fall under our limited warranty at no charge to you. Depending on your location and the age of your furniture, we may require nominal charges for pickup, shipment, and re-delivery.
- Special order/custom furniture: This merchandise is made to your specifications; therefore, we do not accept cancellations, returns, or exchanges. An 80% deposit is required at the time of the order, with the remaining 20% balance needing to be settled before the product is dispatched from our warehouse. If you have a change of heart during production, we will not refund the deposit amount. Due to the handmade nature of these products, dimensions can vary by plus or minus 1 inch. Orders that include customer-supplied materials, cutting for approval, or cutting to match are subject to additional lead time. All special order items have been denoted with an asterisk (*) on the sales invoice.
- Non-Furniture items & Decorative accessories: These items are sold “as-is” and cannot be returned, or exchanged. All sales are final as these are non-warrantied items. If any of the above items are refused or returned after delivery, a 50% restocking fee will be applied. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team within 7 days of delivery.
Please visit Returns & Exchanges for further details.
Product Availability & Delivery
If you are unable to accept delivery within 20 days after your merchandise is fully committed in our warehouse or with the third-party delivery team, your order must be paid in full. Additional holding charges will apply, and the order cannot be returned, refused, canceled, or exchanged. Please ensure that someone 18 years of age or older is available to accept the delivery. If the product is being delivered to a third-party receiver (you must provide the power of authority), it must be inspected for damage within 7 days of delivery. Nemophilist will not be held responsible for any damaged items delivered to a receiver if not reported within 7 days of delivery.
Certain items require no assembly and can be used as-is. For this, please check the product details. Wherever we assist with assembly, the carpenter visits will be scheduled (White Glove Delivery service, is chargeable). Our delivery professionals are not permitted to move furniture currently in your home, nor are they allowed to move or set up electrical equipment. To facilitate delivery, please clear the space where furniture or rugs will be placed prior to delivery.
- How long will delivery take?: For all the furniture products, we deliver the same within 5-7 weeks (check product page) from the Order Confirmation Date (Order Payment Date). For the Customized Furnitures we deliver the Orders as much as possible time limit (one of our customer happiness officers will assist you for approximate delivery time from the Order Confirmation Date (Order Payment Date).
You may also get a call from the Courier Company/ Logistics partner confirming the tentative date and the time of delivery. However, as we do not have any direct control over the courier partners/ logistics partner, we cannot guarantee that they will act only in certain manner or will necessarily call before getting your order for delivery.
All our products are handmade and as working schedules are deeply affected due to the COVID 19 situation and these unprecedented times. This may lead to delays in scheduled deliveries including the Ready to Ship items. Where, some of our departments continue to work from home considering the safety issue and sometimes there are suspect or positive cases which leads to home quarantine of our workers and staff. The logistics companies may not work as desired and there may be some delays there, due to the same. While our aim is to fulfil all the orders in hand as soon as possible, due to the reduced capacity as per the government guidelines, we will be doing the same on First Come First Serve or First In First Out (FIFO) basis. We thank all our customers who have trusted us and supported us in these unpredictable and difficult times and for patiently waiting for their orders to be fulfilled.
- I have a large order, will it take the same amount of time?: Our furniture is handcrafted and labour intensive. These pieces are not made in assembly line system and each piece takes its own time and effort. We do not force our artist to work faster as it may adversely affect the quality of the products. Therefore, if your order is of more than Rs.5,00,000 value we suggest you speak with one of our customer happiness officers to check the tentative timelines as it could be more than the standard timelines of 8-9 weeks depending on the production load.
- How much do I have to pay for delivery?: Delivery Charges are reflected at checkout. You can enter the pin code of the area where you want the product to be delivered to see if the locality is covered under our delivery area. We provide free delivery in major cities in south India (this city are mention in our product page).Please Contact Us to place an order for ODA (Out of Delivery Area) addresses. We may charge some additional amount to deliver in the ODA.
- Where will the delivery personnel deliver the products? Will they be delivered to my floor?: The delivery person will deliver the goods to your building premises or wherever it is physically possible to deliver the goods. For higher floors, we are not equipped to deliver the goods to your doorstep. You are requested to arrange for your own laborer’s/ manpower to get the big products to the higher floor. The responsibility of our logistics partners to deliver the large products is restricted to the ground floor of the building.
- Will I have to sign for my delivery? Yes, you will be asked to sign a delivery form or Airway Bill (AWB)/ Proof of Delivery (POD), in which you confirm that the products ordered by you were delivered in the correct condition and without any defects and damage.
- What if I am not home when my package arrives?: You may also get a call from the Courier Company/ Logistics partner confirming the tentative date and the time of delivery. However, as we do not have any direct control over the courier partners/ logistics partner, we cannot guarantee that they will act only in certain manner or will necessarily call before getting your order for delivery. In rare cases if they are not able to find you at your address, when they reach they will leave a notice/ message at your address notifying you of an alternative delivery or pick-up arrangement. We also request you to give correct address and phone no. details at the time of placing the order. If you are planning to travel and will be unavailable on the contact number, please inform us in advance so that we can plan the shipping and delivery as per your convenience.
- How do I change my shipping address after my order has been placed?: We kindly ask you to call our Customer Service centre on +91 9400248143. We will try our best to help you with the change of address.
- What if the packaging of the product is damaged upon delivery? Upon delivery of the product, you have the option to open the package in the presence of the courier delivery person. If you notice any damage, please make sure to inform our Customer Care team immediately, providing them with a photo of the damaged item. It is important to note that the Delivery Personnel are not obligated or authorized to open or move furniture or packages, especially for higher floors. Their responsibility solely lies in delivering the goods to the customer, specifically on the ground floor. It is kindly requested that you cooperate with them and refrain from pressuring them to open crates, packages, or any other items.
Pricing & Promotions
Payment & Deposit Requirements
Coupon Codes & Discount Offers
Family member coupon
- Additional 10% OFF, Applicable to all members on their second purchase of ₹ 50000+ crat value.
- Coupon code will be generated to the individually directly once review is done in product page or in Facebook within one month of first date of delivery.
- Coupon is applicable in additional to listing offer to all products exclude wood art section.
- Offer is valid for 24 months from date of generation of coupon code.
- Family Members coupon is for individual consumers only and is not available to any company or corporate entity/enterprise.
- Nemophilist have the right to rewrite or cancel the coupon code at any time.
White Glove Delivery
Product Price Range
Rs. 0 – 50,000
Rs. 50,001 – 100,000
Above Rs. 100,000
10% of article price